An initial, non-refundable deposit will be secured at the time of booking confirmation. Accepted credit cards for the deposit are Visa and MasterCard.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS BULGARIA 2014-2015
A. DRIVING LICENSE
1. All drivers must produce a valid driving license (International or European Unions' driving licenses) held for at least one year, as a valid passport or ID card. Photocopied licenses or licenses sent by fax are not acceptable.
During the receipt of the Rented Car, the Driver should check the condition of the car, in presence of the Employee. Check the fuel level upon delivery. Sign both the Lease Contract and the services that are included in the reservation, or the optional services that are selected on the spot.
B. DRIVER'S AGE
2. Minimum driver's age is 21 years for car groups A1, B1, BA, C, 23 years for groups D, E, F, K, R, S, S1. Maximum driver's age is 70 years for all categories. When the driver is under 23 years old (and over 21 years old) and has a valid driving license at least one year, can rent a car with an extra charge of 25.00 euro + VAT.
C. WHAT'S INCLUDED
3. All rentals include Unlimited Mileage, Third Party Liability Insurance (covering up to up to 500 000 Euro for damage of property and up to 500.000€ for 1 injured person and up to 2.500.000€ for 2 or more injured persons), Collision Damage Waiver CDW (Covers the vehicle’s liability in any case, with a deductible amount of 400 Euro plus tax for car groups A1, B1, BA, C; 600 Euro plus tax for car groups D, E, F, R; 900 Euro plus tax for car groups K, S, S1), Theft Waiver (theft coverage except partial thefts), CDW does not provide any coverage concerning damages provoked at the underside part of the vehicle, inside part of the vehicle-saloon, wind shields, mirrors and tires. Basic condition is that the damage is not due to infringement of Road Circulation Code. The Accident Statement should always be supplemented so that the insurances’ covers will be in effect. Airport service charge, Road Tax. In case of missing group or model the customer will be replaced with other vehicle (similar or upgrade). All car types that are mentioned in catalogues are sample models and are subject to change with similar models at the Renter?s discretion. Groups F, K, S, S1 are On request. Group K is available only for Sofia Airport station.
D . WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
4. Personal Accident Insurance covers the driver (or passenger/s) of the vehicle up to total amount (per vehicle) of 62.500 Euro in case disability or death. Daily Charge (provided that is not included in your offer): 4.00 Euro VAT per person for all car groups, only needed if client doesn`t have a personal medical insurance / travel insurance and life insurance. Full Damage Waiver (FDW) covers the deductible amount that is applied to the CDW coverage. Daily charge: For car categories A1, B1, BA, C, D, E, F, R 5.00 euro + VAT, for K 13.00 euro + VAT and for car categories S, S1 7.00 euro + VAT. FDW does not provide any coverage concerning damages provoked at the underside part of the vehicle, inside part of the vehicle-saloon, wind shields, mirrors and tires. Basic condition is that the damage is not due infringement of Road Code Circulation. The Accident Statement and Police Report should always be supplemented so that the insurances’ covers will be in effect. Vehicle should be returned with the same amount of fuel otherwise the difference will be charged 1.50 Euro per litre (VAT excluded) is due. Full Theft Waiver (FTW) - Covers the deductible amount that is applied to the TW coverage. Daily charge: 2.50 euro + VAT for all car groups. Additional driver - 3 Euro + VAT per day. Snow chains - 3 Euro + VAT per day. Child/ Baby seat - on request, 3 Euro + VAT per day (max 30 Euro + VAT per rental), GPS navigation device - on request, 6 Euro per day excl. VAT. Delivery and pick up - up to 10 km away radius of all Enterpriseoffices in the country, free of charge and further - 0.50 Euro + VAT per kilometer plus initial fee of 15.00 EUR + VAT. Outside Office Hours: Charges are as mentioned above but with an additional fee of 24.00 EUR + VAT if an employee of Enterprise is needed at this moment. All reservations with pick up or drop off hour out of our working time are On request. For delivery and pick up out of our offices customer is obliged to present at time of reservation copies of driving license and passport. No insurance covers theft or damage of wipers, radio and CD-player, antenna, tires, rim covers, license plate number(s), keys and mirrors, damages on the underbody of the vehicle or loss of car documents.
5. WINTER TIRES (WT) Daily Charge: 3 Euro + VAT for all car groups (Maximum 30 euro + VAT) – mandatory for rentals commencing Nov. 1st – Mar. 31st.
E . DEPOSIT
6. All clients must produce a valid credit card in the driver's name as a form of deposit when collecting a rental car. Cash deposit is also acceptable for some groups. At the beginning of the rental, credit cards must have available credit (funds) sufficient to pay / block the estimated amount of rental charges plus an amount determined by Enterprise Bulgaria (depending on the car group) to cover any incidental charges. For the prepaid rentals, the available credit must be sufficient to block an amount determined by Enterprise Bulgaria (depending on the car group) to cover any incidental charges.
F . PERIOD OF HIRE
7. Minimal rental is 1 day. Rental days are calculated on a 24 hours basis. There is 59 minutes grace period. If the car is returned after this time, will be charged a full rental day.
G . RENTAL DOCUMENTS
8. A Car Rental Voucher / Tour Operator Voucher or other valid credit document issued by the tour operator, plus a valid credit card or cash must be presented when picking up the rental car. Cash deposits are accepted only for car group A (MDMR) - at the beginning of the rental, the client must leave a deposit of 800.00 Euro excl. VAT. If by credit card, the deposit for groups A1, B1, BA, C is 500 Euro, for groups D, E, F, R is 700 Euro and for car groups K, S, S1 is 1000.00 Euro. By cash the deposit is held until the car is returned. By credit card the deposit will be unblocked automatically by the bank in 30 days after the day it was held. If an extra payment has been made (for service or equipment, non-prepaid / not included in the voucher amount) in this period, the rest will be unblocked in one day.
H . DRIVING AREA, SPECIAL EQUIPMENT, COMPLAINTS, OTHER REGULATIONS
9. DRIVING AREA: If you plan to use the car out of the territory of the country, please advice when booking. There are restrictions for some destinations. Also, some local charges are applicable for this service. Additional documents required to cross border are: Special Insurance / Green Card, extension of insurance for travel abroad and letter of authorization finalized with a notary stamp. For traveling abroad, the renter needs to provide copies of main driver’s driving license and passport: at least 3 working days prior pick-up – if the pick up station is Sofia Airport) and at least 5 working days prior the pick up date – if the pick up is from station different than Sofia Airport. An extra insurance of EUR 5.00 (excluding tax) per day is mandatory. Enterprise vehicles cannot be driven into in any African, Asian or Middle-East countries, nor in Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Ireland, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Kosovo, Turkey, Ukraine or any island (due to insurance coverage). Only vehicle groups A, B, C and C1 may be driven but not dropped off in Bosnia & Herzegovina, Macedonia, Montenegro and Serbia (excl. Kosovo). An extra insurance of EUR 8.00 (excluding tax) per day is mandatory and will be charged when driving into these countries. Driving in these countries with any other vehicle group is prohibited. Should these restrictions be ignored, all insurances (Third Party Liability, CDW, SCDW, TP, PAI), if accepted, shall be deemed null and void. The driver will be held fully responsible in case of damage to or loss of the vehicle and will bear all consequences, including the cost of repatriation of the damaged vehicle. All reservations with requests for travelling abroad are On request. Transport via ferry is forbidden.
10. SPECIAL EQUIPMENT: Baby seats, GPS navigation devices, roof racks, ski racks or snow chains are available. Special equipment must be requested at time of reservation.
11. COMPLAINTS: Any possible complaint by the customer should be stated to Enterprise Bulgaria the latest 60 days from the end of the rental. The full written description of the problem is required.
12. TRAFFIC OR OTHER MUNICIPAL FINES: The Driver is fully liable.
13. TAXES AND SURCHARGES: VAT 20%. In case of any changes of Bulgarian VAT all prices will be affected according to the change.
14. CREDIT CARDS: We accept the following credit cards: VISA, Eurocard/ MasterCard and AMEX.
15. MECHANICAL DIFFICULTIES: In case the vehicle moves abroad and has a mechanical or other issue (including accident) the expenses for transportation for all countries abroad will be paid by the customer. In case of any accident the customer is obliged to send a copy from all police documents within 24 hours. The original police report is required. In case damaged vehicle will be returned without submitting the police report all damages and expenses will be charged to the renter.
16. ONE WAY (One Way Fee) – Hiring of vehicle in other city of receipt: – on request service. In case the driver wishes to deliver the rented car in a different branch, the following are valid:
Sofia <-> Bourgas: 150€ + VAT
Sofia <-> Varna: 180€ + VAT
Bourgas <-> Varna: 70€ + VAT
For the rest destinations & SPECIFICATIONS please communicate with the Reservation Department of Enterprise
17. TERMS, CONDITIONS, RATES are subject to change with a written notification by Mirkat LTD. to its customers at least 5 business days earlier. Exception possible changes of the Law of Bulgaria or European Union.
18. Bulgarian Courts have exclusive jurisdiction.
Terms of booking on this website
The rates on this website are often heavily discounted. This is due to our negotiated rates and bulk buying power. On very rare occasions, a rate may be displayed incorrectly due to our, or a vehicle supplier's error. In such a case, if you book with us at a quoted rate that is incorrect, we will notify you of any price change and give you the option to proceed or cancel. We make every effort to keep information on our site up to date, but we cannot guarantee this website is free of errors or omissions and retain the right to update or change the information published at any time.
To the extent permitted by law we/the owners of this website will not be liable to you or to any third party (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to any accident, injury, delay or loss of enjoyment) arising out of your reliance upon information contained on this website, including but not limited to your use (or inability to use) any products or services described or procured through this website.
When you pick up your vehicle, you will be required to sign a rental agreement with the supplier of the vehicle. Your rental and use of the vehicle will be governed by the terms of the rental agreement and any other documentation or information provided to you by the supplier at the time you pick up your vehicle. The rental agreement is between you and the supplier and we will not be liable to you or to any third party in relation to the terms of the supplier's rental agreement or any other documentation provided to you by the supplier at the time of pick up.
While we will make reasonable efforts to ensure we are representing only reputable suppliers, we make no warranty about the fitness or suitability of any third party (supplier) product or service and will not accept responsibility for the quality or fitness of any vehicle. We welcome feedback from our customers on their experience with our suppliers. We may, at our discretion, provide you with reasonable assistance in resolving any dispute you may have with a supplier.
Our total liability to you in relation to your use of this website and the information contained on this website will not exceed the dollar amount of the deposit we have received from you in relation to your booking/rental. Refunds will not be made for bookings cancelled due to inclement weather. Again, we strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance. Your use of this website is governed by the laws of New Zealand and the jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
To make a booking you must complete our booking form which is easy to follow and secured with the latest encryption technology. Once we receive your form, we will, subject to availability, confirm your booking by emailing you a confirmation voucher and invoice.
If you are booking via phone, please make sure you have read the terms and conditions of the vehicle you wish to rent first. Our reservations consultant will ask you if you have read the terms and agree to them before proceeding. The onus is always on the renter to ensure they make themselves fully aware of the terms displayed on our website.
In booking on this website you acknowledge that we disclose your information to your selected Supplier in order to provide the requested rental services.
Vehicle capacity and fitness to drive
Under no circumstances are you permitted to carry more passengers than the vehicle you rent is legally registered to carry, and if you do your insurance may be invalidated. The number of seatbelts (and passengers) is indicated next to each vehicle on this website. Luggage capacity where shown is an indication only and we will not be responsible should you be unable to fit your entire luggage into a vehicle. It is your responsibility to choose a journey that is within your capabilities. A vehicle supplier can refuse to rent a vehicle to any person who is in their opinion unfit to drive or does not meet eligibility requirements. In such circumstances we will have no further liability to you.
In the event of cancellation, any deposit amounts paid at the time of booking are non-refundable.
If you are unsatisfied with our service, please contact us within 48 hours of placing your booking or request and we will work to resolve any issues and determine if compensation is due. In the event you have completed your rental and are unhappy with your vehicle, we are happy to assist you in seeking compensation from the operator of the vehicle.
This website is owned and operated by Online Republic Ltd. Our financial centre and marketing office is based at Level 4 Excelsior House, 6 Commerce St , Auckland, New Zealand. In Australia, we are based at Suite 3.01, 11 Queens Rd, Melbourne VIC 3004. Thank you for booking with us.
Airportrentals.com.au offers the best car rental rates, guaranteed