- The cost of this reservation is the Airport Orange rate. Other rates, subject to different terms and conditions, are available both at our offices and by telephone or fax.
- All drivers must be at least 21 years old and in possession of a valid driving licence for at least one year.
- Drivers under the age of 25 or who have held a driving license between 1 and 4 years, will pay an additional charge:
• 25.00€/day with a minimum of 75.00€ and without a maximum
• 8.00€/day with a maximum of 96.00€
- Payment conditions:
- Credit card VISA or MasterCard.
- We do not accept debit card, Diners Club, American Express, Postepay or cash.
- The credit card used must be in the name of the main driver on the rental agreement.
- The cost of this reservation is linked to the Quick Return System for the vehicle as noted in Point 7 of the General Terms and Conditions for Car Rental. The provisions of this section apply regardless of the length of the contract.
- The Airport Orange rate includes:
- V.A.T. and local taxes.
- Unlimited mileage.
- Compulsory motor insurance in accordance with current legislation, collision damage waiver (CDW) with excess, and vehicle occupants insurance. The excess amount depends on the category of hired vehicle, whereby the following amounts are set:
X/XG/AA/4A/A2/BB/CC/CG & C1: 950 €
D/DD/DE/DG/E/F/FF/L/LL/N/R/S/T/TA/V & VV: 1.200 €
G/GG/GW/I/J & JJ: 1.700 €
K/M/O/P/PP & Q: 1.900 €
This is the amount that will be withheld or blocked as a deposit unless any additional cover has been taken out.
Maximum amount for customer liability:
X/XG/AA/4A/A2/BB/CC/CG & C1: 1.200 €
D/DD/DE/DG/E/F/FF/L/LL/N/R/S/T/TA/V & VV: 2.000 €
G/GG/GW/I/J & JJ: 2.500 €
K/M/O/P/PP & Q: 3.000 €
This is the maximum amount for which the customer is liable in case of any incident, except in the case of additional cover being taken out.
There is also a possibility of reducing the amount of these excesses and maximum liability to zero by taking out special extra cover. Those customers who do not wish to take out this cover must leave a deposit for the excess amount.
- The Airport Orange rate does not include:
- Additional drivers, € 7.00 per day, per driver up to a maximum of € 98.00 per driver per contract. Maximum of 3 additional drivers per contract.
- Baby Seat, € 7.00 per day, per Baby Seat up to a maximum of € 98.00 per Baby Seat.
- The amount associated with the Vehicle Return System linked to this rate. (To determine this cost, see Sections 7.a and 7.b of the General Terms and Conditions for Car Rental.
- Diesel extra charge. If the delivered vehicle is Diesel there is an extra charge from 2.00 € /day.
- Those wishing to travel to Belgium, Germany and/or Luxembourg must purchase additional travel cover. Travel cover costs € 9 per day rented, with a minimum charge of € 25 and a maximum of € 90. It is not possible to travel outside of Spain–including Ceuta and Melilla–apart from the exceptions included under this same point.
- There is an additional local charge of € 40.00 for all vehicles collected outside office opening hours. Flight numbers are essential.
- Cancellation conditions for prepaid reservations through the Goldcar website:
- Reservations paid online through the Goldcar website may be cancelled without any charge up to 1 hour prior to the start of the rental. Goldcar will proceed to make a full refund of the prepaid amount to the same credit card used to make the original payment.
- To obtain the refund of prepaid amount, the customer must access the 'My Bookings' section of the Goldcar website and proceed to cancel the corresponding reservation. At the final step of the cancellation process, the customer will be redirected to the Goldcar payment gateway, where they can verify that the refund has been successfully made.
- No refunds will be made if the reservation is cancelled within the hour prior to the start of rental or afterwards. Also, no refunds will be made if the customer does not come to our office to collect the vehicle.
- All the above is not applicable if the booking was made at a non-refundable prepaid rate, (such as the ‘Crazy’ rate or any other rate under another commercial name which is defined as such).
If the booking was made at a non-refundable prepaid rate, (such as the ‘Crazy’ rate or any other rate under another commercial name which is defined as such).
In all these cases that do not qualify for a refund, the amount charged (taxes, surcharges and other costs included), will be fully withheld as compensation.
- Important Information:
- The reservation voucher must be presented when collecting the car.
- The following documents are also necessary: Passport or ID Card, driving licence and a valid credit card.
- If you don't take out any additional cover at office and the vehicle is involved in an accident during the rental period, you will have to pay an Accidents Administration Fee of € 50.00.
- To hire a GPS device, you must pay a security deposit of € 90.00 that will be blocked on your credit card.
- To hire a MiFi (mobile internet access) device, you must pay a security deposit of € 80.00 that will be blocked on your credit card.
- The return of the vehicle more than 59 minutes over the stated end time of the rental contract will generate a charge of € 40.00 per day plus an extra amount corresponding to the additional rental days (with a minimum of € 40.00 and one day rental charge).
- On a reciprocal basis, GOLDCAR will compensate the customer for the same amount for late delivery should more than 59 minutes elapse after signing the rental agreement.
- The reservation does not refer to a specific vehicle (make, model, colour, accessories, etc.) but rather a group of vehicles with similar technical and design characteristics.
- If the vehicle receives a fine during the rental period, you will be responsible for full payment of the fine as well as a € 40.00 traffic fine management fee.
- If the flight is diverted to another airport and the client picks up the vehicle from a different office than the one originally booked, an extra fee of € 60.00 will be charged.
- If the client returns the vehicle without the relevant papers, after checking the vehicle, an extra fee of € 105.00 will be charged.
- Goldcar reserves the right to cancel the delivery of the vehicle in case of doubts about the financial capacity of the client, outstanding debts or any serious incidents with Goldcar
Flex Fuel SDR/QRS: The Quick Return System, (SDR in Spanish,) associated with this reservation is an agile system
for returning the vehicle: it allows the customer to avoid unnecessary delays while returning the vehicle, last minute searches for service stations, or extra charges and penalties for refuelling errors. For this reason, the Quick
Return System includes a full tank of fuel that doesn’t need to be returned full, it does away with the need for a
check-in process to prove that the vehicle is topped up at the time it is returned, and it allows for flexibility in the
return time. The cost of the Quick Return System must be paid on collection of the vehicle. It is determined
based on the model of the hired vehicle and its fuel capacity, the price of fuel at collection and operational and
logistical expenses. The Quick Return System includes the compensation for remaining fuel on return of the vehicle according to the eights marked by the fuel gauge, excluding from that compensation the amount related
to operational and logistical costs.
IMPORTANT: the special current fuel policy for 3 days or less will disappear. Please, bear in mind that we will
process a refund for the remaining fuel on return of the vehicle but excluding the amount related to operational and logistical costs.
The price of the Quick Return System can be found at this web address: www.goldcar.es/sdr. It is necessary that
you provide the customers with this link (on your Website, your vouchers…etc.) so that there is transparency
with the fuel prices.
As you are aware, one of the most important issues is the transparency of the prices with no hidden costs. According to legal experts in consumers rights consulted this new system complies completely with European legislation.
We calculate the price of the SDR according to the following calculation:
SDR = Vehicle Model (in liters) x Price(€/liter) + OLC
Vehicle Model (in liters): the capacity in liters of the fuel tank based on the model the customer receives
Price (€/liter): the calculation of the unit Price of the fuel, taking as reference the average Price of the petrol stations in the Alicante Province (rentals with origin in Mainland & Baleares) and Gran Canaria (for rentals with
origin in any of our offices in the Canaries) according to the rates published in the Web of Industry, Energy and
Tourism Ministry: Spain http://geoportalgasolineras.es/ , Italy
(https://carburanti.sviluppoeconomico.gov.it/OssPrezzi/ricerca) and Portugal (http://www.maisgasolina.com). The
value used is the result of the average of the cheapest and the most expensive price available on the date consulted.
OLC: The necessary operational and logistical costs, the cost is associated to the concrete model of the vehicle
We consider this new system to be very beneficial for the customers and both our companies as the customers´
satisfaction will be increased positively.
Please, take into account that this issue will be a huge advantage compared to the current Goldcar fuel system.
Furthermore, we are sure we will reduce the amount of claims related to the current policy as well.
We suggest that you explain in your Website our new system in a different way highlighting the advantages the
customer will have.
The main advantages for the SDR/QRS are as follows:
- The vehicle is provided with a full tank
- It is not necessary to refill the tank before returning the vehicle
- Avoid unnecessary delays while returning the vehicle:
a. A check-in process is not necessary to prove the vehicle is topped up at the time it is returned
b. it is not necessary to look for a petrol station to refill the vehicle near to the drop off location
-Avoid refueling errors and the consequent costs as this is considered negligence
-Flexibility in the rental (in the offices where it is possible, the vehicle can be returned although the office is
-Save money (the unused fuel is refunded)
-Comfort thanks to the automatic refund of fuel when the contract is finished
Terms of booking on this website
The rates on this website are often heavily discounted. This is due to our negotiated rates and bulk buying power. On very rare occasions, a rate may be displayed incorrectly due to our, or a vehicle supplier's error. In such a case, if you book with us at a quoted rate that is incorrect, we will notify you of any price change and give you the option to proceed or cancel. We make every effort to keep information on our site up to date, but we cannot guarantee this website is free of errors or omissions and retain the right to update or change the information published at any time.
To the extent permitted by law we/the owners of this website will not be liable to you or to any third party (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to any accident, injury, delay or loss of enjoyment) arising out of your reliance upon information contained on this website, including but not limited to your use (or inability to use) any products or services described or procured through this website.
When you pick up your vehicle, you will be required to sign a rental agreement with the supplier of the vehicle. Your rental and use of the vehicle will be governed by the terms of the rental agreement and any other documentation or information provided to you by the supplier at the time you pick up your vehicle. The rental agreement is between you and the supplier and we will not be liable to you or to any third party in relation to the terms of the supplier's rental agreement or any other documentation provided to you by the supplier at the time of pick up.
While we will make reasonable efforts to ensure we are representing only reputable suppliers, we make no warranty about the fitness or suitability of any third party (supplier) product or service and will not accept responsibility for the quality or fitness of any vehicle. We welcome feedback from our customers on their experience with our suppliers. We may, at our discretion, provide you with reasonable assistance in resolving any dispute you may have with a supplier.
Our total liability to you in relation to your use of this website and the information contained on this website will not exceed the dollar amount of the deposit we have received from you in relation to your booking/rental. Refunds will not be made for bookings cancelled due to inclement weather. Again, we strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance. Your use of this website is governed by the laws of New Zealand and the jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
To make a booking you must complete our booking form which is easy to follow and secured with the latest encryption technology. Once we receive your form, we will, subject to availability, confirm your booking by emailing you a confirmation voucher and invoice.
If you are booking via phone, please make sure you have read the terms and conditions of the vehicle you wish to rent first. Our reservations consultant will ask you if you have read the terms and agree to them before proceeding. The onus is always on the renter to ensure they make themselves fully aware of the terms displayed on our website.
In booking on this website you acknowledge that we disclose your information to your selected Supplier in order to provide the requested rental services.
Vehicle capacity and fitness to drive
Under no circumstances are you permitted to carry more passengers than the vehicle you rent is legally registered to carry, and if you do your insurance may be invalidated. The number of seatbelts (and passengers) is indicated next to each vehicle on this website. Luggage capacity where shown is an indication only and we will not be responsible should you be unable to fit your entire luggage into a vehicle. It is your responsibility to choose a journey that is within your capabilities. A vehicle supplier can refuse to rent a vehicle to any person who is in their opinion unfit to drive or does not meet eligibility requirements. In such circumstances we will have no further liability to you.
In the event of cancellation, any deposit amounts paid at the time of booking are non-refundable.
If you are unsatisfied with our service, please contact us within 48 hours of placing your booking or request and we will work to resolve any issues and determine if compensation is due. In the event you have completed your rental and are unhappy with your vehicle, we are happy to assist you in seeking compensation from the operator of the vehicle.
This website is owned and operated by Online Republic Ltd. Our financial centre and marketing office is based at Level 4 Excelsior House, 6 Commerce St , Auckland, New Zealand. In Australia, we are based at Suite 3.01, 11 Queens Rd, Melbourne VIC 3004. Thank you for booking with us.
Airportrentals.com.au offers the best car rental rates, guaranteed